PDF Page Size Editor
PDF Page Size Editor is a simple but rather powerful and convenient page size changer that has enough capabilities to edit page size of PDF files. Program effectively supports batch operation of PDF documents to change page dimension at the same time. Application has offered as an easy to use GUI application with very useful and attractive features. You can resize your document pages exactly as you need on the basis of known paper sizes or new custom page sizes. There are multiple options are available in software interface to resize pages with fixed pages, some specific pages or ODD/EVEN pages of every documents listed in the box. Tool has an option to modify PDF Meta properties like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
PDF Page Size Editor provides special options to resize pages like change the size of all the pages in a document or modify the size of few pages in a document. It provides complete control on your PDF page sizes to resize pages as per your necessity. Software provides option to create new PDF with two ways either generate PDF with resized pages only or with all pages in PDF documents. Utility offers all type of known paper sizes like A0 to A5 including A4, Legal, Ledger, RA0 to RA5, B0 to B5, Letter, Executive, Government Letter, Tabloid, Quarto, Post, Crown, Medium, Large Post, Foolscap, Royal, Quad Demy, STMT, Size10x14, Elephant, Folio, Statement, Double Demy, etc. This program runs on all 32 bit and 64 bit Windows operating system such as Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, NT, etc.
Key features of PDF Page Size Editor Software
- Support secured PDF files for resizing page size.
- No limit on page size. You can easily increase or decrease PDF page size up to you.
- Edit PDF page size in any fixed or custom page sizes.
- Support all kind of paper sizes.
- Change page orientation in portrait to landscape or landscape to portrait.
- Resize PDF page size on percentage basis.
- Option to lock your new generated PDF with User and Owner password protection security.
- Modify PDF Meta Properties (Title, Author, Subject and Keywords).