Convert Image to PDF
Convert Image to PDF software is a fast, efficient, accurate and easy to use tool to transform an image from its initial format (jpg, png, gif, tif, bmp, psd, pcx, tga, emf, wmf) to PDF. It helps you to convert the images individually or in batch mode into PDF files. Program incorporates intellectual interface with various specific features including image size, image position and PDF page size settings. There are many other features in this software like set PDF Meta information, security settings to set user and owner password and save converted PDF in individual or common PDF documents.
Image to PDF converter precisely converts verity of high and low resolution JPG, TIFF, GIF, PSD, PCX, PNG, BMP pictures. User can scan paper documents directly to picture files and then alter them to PDF using Apex Image to PDF Converter. It provides very quick and easy method to convert single page as well as multi-page TIF image files to PDF documents. Tool creates PDF from images with high printing resolution. Application is easy to configure and absolutely compatible with all Windows operating system.
Key features of Convert Image to PDF Software
- Software designed with highly featured graphical interface and it is extremely simple in use with well designed interface.
- Support all major image formats like JPG, BMP, PNG, PSD, TIFF, TGA, ICO, GIF, PCX, etc.
- Support any type of images like photos, pictures, snapshots, screenshot, photographs, graphics, bitmap etc for converting into PDF documents.
- Software is able to change multi-page TIFF files into PDF.
- Application has all type of image setting and page setting options such as page size, page margin, image size, image position and many more.
- Software offers functionality to create password protected single or multi page secure PDF document.
- Option to set PDF Meta data like Title, Author, Subject and Keywords.
- Create one PDF file after merging all images in one file or create separate PDF for every listed image files.
- Option to add prefix and suffix value with file names as well as append image extension with file name.